Ah, to be young again. Eating ice cream, playing with toys, realizing the frailty of human existence.
Wait, that last one sucked. Like many of you, I blame the seemingly innocuous movie "My Girl" for ruining my innocence at such a young age. I mean, come on! A bee? A friggin' bee?!
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures
In any event, now you can relive that trauma with a web-based video game based on the movie. You play as Macaulay Culkin's character, Thomas, and the short sidescrolling adventure has you fending off, well, bees. Play it and pretend not to cry at the fragility of life.
Follow Lawrence Bonk on Twitter @sidescrollers