Heels are great, but sometimes, we’re looking for something a little less, well, heeled. When it’s Fashion Week and you’re running from show to show, party to party, or simply any given week when it’s office to bar to dinner, it’s fair to say your feet take a toll. So come join us on the flat side. When they’re this chic, how can you resist?
Jenni Kayne Pointed Toe Pony Hair Flats, $525, available at Forward Forward.
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures
Valentino “Rockstud” Ballerina Flats, $697, available at Modewalk.
Nicholas Kirkwood Metallic Leather Slippers, $425, available at The Outnet.
Topshop Kapa Cut-Out Shoes, $117, available at Topshop.
Kenzo Embroidered Tiger Slippers, $182, available at MatchesFashion.
Penelope Chilvers Dandy Needlepoint Slippers, $403, available at Penelope Chilvers.
Tabitha Simmons Alexa Velvet Flats, $600, available at Shoescribe.
Christian Louboutin Intern Studded Flannel Velvet Slippers, $928, available at Net-A-Porter.
Anthropologie Lydia Cut Out Loafers, $152, available at Anthropologie.
3.1 Phillip Lim Quinn Metallic Loafers, $592, available at My-Wardrobe.
Antipodium For ASOS Climax Lace Up Shoes, $117, available at ASOS.
Russell & Bromley Chance Jewel Bow Flat Slippers,$335, available at Russell & Bromley.