We get it, the Forbes’ “30 Under 30” list came out this week and you’re feeling like you haven’t accomplished anything.
You’re spiraling out of control, crying all the time, and you need to succeed at something for the sake of your humanity.
Why not kill two birds with one sweet stone with this super simple and healthy ice cream recipe Metro found and kind enough to share with you?
Want to know what the super secret ingredient is?
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
It’s… bananas! Cue Gwen Stefani!
If you’re looking for a simple, healthy (and vegan) ice cream recipe to try out at home, then this is perfect for you.
What you need:
A banana (preferably large)
A cutting board
A freezer safe food container (a sandwich bag will work)
A small food processor
What you need to do:
1.Grab that ripe banana you bought, or forgot to eat (make sure it’s soft and sweet).
2.Peel the banana and slice it into small pieces.
3.Store those banana slices in a container or plastic bag, and place the bananas in the freezer for at least 2 hours. It would be best though if you left them in the freezer overnight.
4. Focus your repressed anger and blend the banana slices in a small food processor. Do this until the bananas look smashed and crumbly, or until you feel better.
5.Keep imagining your ex while blending the banana slices until the whole mess begins to look gooey.
6. Continue to blend the bananas. Blend thos puppies until the mess begins to look like oatmeal. If you haven't noticed this recipe doubles as a voodoo spell so whisper your enemies’ names while you're blending.
7.Your banana blend will quite suddenly begin to look creamy and a lot like frozen yogurt. If you want to mix in anything like nuts, chocolate, or all your hopes and dreams this would be the time to do it.
8.Scoop the mess into a container and leave it in the freezer until it’s solidified into more of an ice cream like texture.
Why not jazz up your ice cream with some mix-ins! Don’t be afraid to experiment! You’re young and alive! Life is exciting, so make your ice cream more exciting.
Things you can put in your ice cream (or just straight into your mouth):
•Trader Joes cookie butter
• Mini peanut butter cups
•Chocolate covered pretzles
•Vanilla liquor, or any kind of liquor really
• What ever you want, you maverick.
H/T to thektchn.com for this amazing recipe!