Being a parent in New York City is, well, different.
That’s what led one husband-and-wife pair to create special boxes with products just for New York families.
The company, Lalaalu, was created by spouses Nik Ruarel and Soniya Sheth after they encountered life in New York with two kids under seven years old.
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures
Parents need advice, they realized, and they can also benefit from delivered, curated products. And so they created KidBoxes, which come in three different age groups: Baby, Toddler and BigKid. A smaller miniKidBox is available starting at $20.
The revolving themed boxes are created with chefs, designers and artists who are all parents living in the city.
The newest box, the Urban Yogi, includes a kid-sized yoga mat, bumblebee shirt, snacks and blocks that show yoga positions.
The company creates a new KidBox theme every two months.