Tiny touches and sweet somethings to get your home ready for the holiday. Stuffed bunnies and plastic eggs need not apply.
1. BHLDN specializes in so-sweet wedding decor that you'd happily pawn your family for. Get a little taste with their paper fans and pendants, which fit right in at any spring celebration. $26 (pendants) and $38 (fans), www.bhldn.com
2. If your guests are of egg-hunting age, Pottery Barn Kids' glittery Easter garland adds a little whimsy. $22, www.potterybarnkids.com
- PHOTOS: Filipino devotees nailed to crosses to re-enact crucifixion4 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Memorial spotlights the man behind Nipsey Hussle rap persona14 Pictures
3. Unlike daffodils, even you can't kill Olive & Cocoa's pussy willow wreath. $84, www.oliveand cocoa.com
4. Bunnies we'll allow to Easter brunch: Pottery Barn's antique pewter salt-and-pepper shakers. $17, www.potterybarn.com
For the basket
Had your fill of chocolate? Lush's new bubble bath bar is fresher and festive: Just dunk it by the stem in your bath for bubbles and nourishing carrot oil, then let the remainder dry out for next time.