As soon as we had access to 65% off retail prices for decent designs, we were hooked. But unfortunately word got out quickly and Century 21 became a haven for long lines of tourists looking for bargains. Our bargains! Thankfully, C21 is getting some local digs so real New Yorkers can score half-off deals on fashions we couldn't otherwise afford. Because, ya know, NYC rent.
On April 2 the retailer will open up doors at the Staten Island Mall. The approximately 5,000-square foot store will feature a curated selection of designer women’s shoes, accessories, sunglasses, watches, handbags and fragrances. Additionally, C21 has partnered with LXRandCo to offer guests an exclusive assortment of vintage designer handbags, accessories, jewelry and watches from top brands such as Gucci, Louis Vuitton and Hermès.
The idea is that the Staten Island Century 21 is a "best of the best" curated shopping experience. So leave the crowds behind and grab access to what you actually want, when you want it, from Monday.
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures
“We're excited to be a part of the highly-anticipated expansion of the Staten Island Mall and deliver designer brands at amazing prices to the Staten Island community,” stated Raymond Gindi, CEO, Century 21 Stores.
The store will be located at Staten Island Mall, 2655 Richmond Ave., Staten Island and will be open from Monday, April 2, 2018.