While we may not devour magazines like we used to, the Ikea catalog ignites the type of excitement we reserve for, say, a September issue of one of our favorite fashion bibles. The Swedish furniture giant is set to release its 2017 lookbook Aug. 8, in addition to a digital version and new shopping app Aug.15. But we had a sneak peek of the offerings, and we’re in love. Here’s what we are lining up for— see you in the cafeteria for victory meatballs.
Can’t afford wooden herringbone floors like the kind in your Paris Airbnb? Make up for it with this gorgeous kitchen countertop. We can’t wait for someone to hack a floor with this one. We’re in. $229, cut to size
Elvarli storage system
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures
Every city dweller’s closet nightmare is solved with this stylish custom storage system — create everything from a walk-in to room divider.
$587.50 for three sections with drawers
Gronadal rocking chair
Granny meets design aficionado. Traditional rattan is handwoven directly onto a sleek Scandinavian-design steel frame to make this sweet rocking chair. $249
Who exactly this will work for, we don’t know. But it’s going to be an Instagram staah. $112; cart $29.99
Varv clamp light
For those of us who can’t be bothered to install sconces but would love to read without overhead lighting. $34.99
No one has space for a guest room anymore. These comfy modular sections — which act as seating or can be put together for a bed— are so much classier than a blow up mattress. And talk about double duty, they also open up for storage and come in a variety of colors and prints for mix and match fun. $1110 for 3 seats
Face it, you’ve lost the battle with their ugly neon plastic toys. But you can at least upgrade one corner of your kid’s room with these chic animal figurines.
$9.99 for three