1.Keep him looking sharp on the golf course.Lacoste Men’s Sport Ultra Dry Color Block Polo, $98, lacoste.com
2. Don’t mess with his beer. Target Threshold wall mount bear bottle opener, $7.99, Target.com
3.For the “Moby Dick” fan, this book explores the bromance between Herman Melville and Nathaniel Hawthorne.“The Whale: A Love Story," T hree lives & company, 154 W. 10th St.
- Celebrity deaths 2018: All the stars we lost too soon 46 Pictures
- Photos: Starbucks Reserve Roastery NYC reconnects you with your coffee 48 Pictures
4. The Grater 2 bike, made with lightweight aluminium frames, is perfect for cruising in the city.
Charge Bikes, $949.99, ChargeBikes.com
5.Hook up his drab office. With GrafoMap, you can create a customized map of his favorite city.GrafoMap Maps start at $49, grafomap.com
6.Dad will have way too much fun destroying bugs.Burstenhaus Redecker Leather Fly Swatter, $16, Gracious Home, 45 W. 25 St.
7. Because he’s still got it.Moscot TheLemtosh in Tobacco, $250, Moscot, 69 W. 14 St.
8. Now he’s happy.Laphroaig Lore, $124, Gotham Wines & Liquors 2517 Broadway
9. Ugh, toss his plastic comb already. Go-Comb’s lightweight stainless steel comb fits into any wallet. Plus, you can personalize it. Go-Comb’s lightweight stainless steel comb,$19, go-comb.com
10.He’ll geek out over this wooden iPhone amplifier.Koostik pivot wooden amplifier, $79, ahalife.com
11. No more bar soap for Dad.True Botanicals Pacific Cleanser, $48, truebotanicals.com