1. Cute and comfy pajamas are the best.
Skylar Luna jams are made from Turkish organic cotton. $39, skylarluna.com
2. The most advanced wooden toy you’ve ever seen.
Primo Toys’ “Cubetto” teaches your wee ones to code before they can even read. $225, primotoys.com
3. That’s one cool bird.
Flavia Flamingo, $24, anthropologie.com
4. Become a highflyer.
Flybrix basic kit turns your Lego set into a drone. $189, flybrix.com
5. The prettiest play groceries.
Land of Nod fridge play food, $29, landofnod.com
6. Now this is our idea of a “dream house.”
GoldieBlox “Invention Mansion” introduces real-life architectural design concepts to your engineer-in-training. $59.99, goldieblox.com
7. For when the hoop’s frozen over.
Westminster Toys “Hoop Shoot” basketball play set, $37.99, nordstrom.com
8. Raise good people.
Friends and Neighbors: The Helping Game helps your little one develop empathy and compassion. $15.99, peaceablekingdom.com
9. Not all toys have to be neon.
Candylab Pioneer car, $41.99, candylabtoys.com
10. You can find him cruising down the English countryside.
Roadster Scoot, $139, rhbabyandchild.com
11. Train n' wheels
“Imaginarium” metro line train table, $159.99, toysrus.com
12. And you thought Jenga was tricky.
Marbles the Brain Store “Tugie” stacking game, $19.99, marblesthebrainstore.com