Another day, another phone hacking scandal involving half-dressed celebrities.
This time, Christina Hendricks and Olivia Munn are victims after an anonymous user on Motherless.com asked the site’s forum readers which celebrity they would like to see naked. When they answered Munn and Hendricks, the user apparently, through hacking magic, got onto Munn’s and Hendricks’ phones, grabbed some scandalous photos, and posted them. And now they are all over the Internet.
Munn’s leaked pictures have extremely dirty writing superimposed over hard-core photos of the actress. Hendricks’ pics are mostly of the “Mad Men” star in half-dress, while one is a full-on shot of her world-famous golden globes.
A rep for Hendricks confirms the theft, telling Gossip Cop, “Christina’s phone was in fact hacked and photos were stolen,” noting, “The proper authorities have been contacted in hopes of rectifying this situation. The topless image is fake and not an image of Christina.”
Munn is denying everything — she tweeted that the photos aren’t hers. (As she should; if real, her pictures are some Hustler-level stuff.)
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- What you need to know about MTV's 'How Far Is Tattoo Far?' 9 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
I know. Your first thought is: Why would celebrities take naked photos of themselves when they know they are most likely to be hacked and put up on the Internet? (See: Miley Cyrus, Vanessa Hudgens, Blake Lively, and Scarlett Johansson.) But, honestly, if you were that hot with enough of an ego to be an actor, you’d probably take naked photos of yourself, too. Just maybe delete them after you’re done doing whatever it is you do with them?
Big news on the baby front yesterday: While co-hosting “Live! With Kelly” Nick Lachey announced that his wife, Vanessa Lachey, is expecting their first baby in late summer or early fall. Meanwhile, Snooki is still pregnant — and apparently engaged. The “Jersey Shore” star has yet to confirm either report, but insiders tell both E! News and People magazine that her boyfriend, Jionni LaValle, popped the question. And there you have it: Snooki is finally being made an honest woman. Let’s see how long that lasts, shall we?
Follow Dorothy Robinson on Twitter @DorothyatMetro