We weren’t the only ones who sensed a little desperation in Madonna's current tour, which has featured more than one awkward striptease.
In the new issue of Rolling Stone, electronic music producer Joel Zimmerman (better known as Deadmau5, or that guy who wears a giant mouse head on stage) called out the popstar for her recent appearance at the Ultra Music Festival, where she asked, "How many people in this crowd have seen Molly?" — a clumsy reference to ecstasy, as is the title of her new album, "MDNA."
"You want to be 'hip' and 'cool' and 'funky grandma'? Fine. It's not my place to say you're irrelevant," says Zimmerman. "If you're gonna come into my world, at least do it with a little more dignity."
You heard the man, Madonna. And if you start name-checking wine spritzers on ice, expect to hear from us.
Baby she's a rich vamp
We give Kristen Stewart a lot of trouble on this page, but apparently she's doing just fine in the real world.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- What you need to know about MTV's 'How Far Is Tattoo Far?' 9 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
The "Twilight" and "Snow White" star topped Forbes magazine's 2012 list of the highest-paid actresses, raking in an impressive $35 million last year. The 22-year-old is easily the youngest one on the list — Kristen Wiig is up next, 16 years later — and leads a top 5 that includes Cameron Diaz, Sandra Bullock, Angelina Jolie and Charlize Theron.
If Hollywood is listening, we're pros at looking miserable and wearing the same jeans every day — at a fraction of the price.
Spare us, Bristol
Now that she's out of the national spotlight and no longer in high school, Bristol Palin has decided to wait until she’s married to have sex.
"Gino and I are going to wait until marriage," the 21-year-old mother tells the new issue of In Touch magazine about her boyfriend, Giacinto "Gino" Paoletti. "I'm doing what’s best for me. It's between me and God."
No, Bristol — this is now between you, God and everyone who lost the checkout line lottery. And if there’s one person more spiteful than God, it’s the woman stuck reading about your non-sex life with a cart full of defrosting tater tots.
Caught in a 'Mad' romance
It seems "Mad Men" stars Alexis Bledel and Vincent Kartheiser — whose characters are having an affair on the show — are together off the clock, as well.
"They have been dating for a few months," a source tells UsMagazine.com of the couple, who were spotted together on a flight to L.A.
Rory Gilmore and Pete Campbell: This might be one of the least hot TV hookups that could have happened. Now, Loralei and Don Draper? That, we would watch.