When you’re the most famous 18-year-old in the world, cake ain’t cutting it. No, Justin Bieber had a much better Thursday than you did.
Let’s start with the gifts. On Wednesday, his manager stopped by “The Ellen Degeneres Show” to surprise him with a Fisker Karma — that’s an eco-friendly sports car for all of you Kia drivers — estimated to be worth at least $100,000. Ryan Seacrest’s offering of a Costco membership was, admittedly, not as extravagant, but Bieber will make up for it with his gifts to himself: He’s looking to buy two L.A.-area birthday mansions priced between $6 million-$8 million, according to TMZ.
He spent Thursday, we can only assume, driving his new car to scope out his potential new Hollywood pads — when he wasn’t parachuting, that is.
Justin! The whole point of being 18 is that you don’t yet need to buy things and jump out of planes to feel alive. Have fun, kid, but set some serious funds aside for 28.
Goerge Clooney: Classy as ever
Don’t look to George Clooney to put a rest to the gay rumors that follow him around. “I think it’s funny, but the last thing you’ll ever see me do is jump up and down, saying, ‘These are lies!’ That would be unfair and unkind to my good friends in the gay community,” Clooney tells the Advocate. As for how he’ll go down in history, he’s thought of that, too, and doesn’t care: “I’ll be long dead and there will still be people who say I was gay. I don’t give a s—.”
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- What you need to know about MTV's 'How Far Is Tattoo Far?' 9 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
In that case, we’d just like to throw this out there for the books: Clooney was also an avid Metro reader, who had various liaisons with the talented Features writers.
Amber Rose, Wiz Khalifa engaged
The rapper proposed on Thursday after hinting that a plan was in the works at the Grammys last month. “She Said Yes!!!” he tweeted, along with a photo of the ring.
Take note, ladies: You want a rapper buying your diamond.