Chloe Grace Moretz, why are you hurting me?|Getty1/9 Chloe Grace Moretz, why are you hurting me?|Getty
Laura Haddock, why are you hurting me?2/9
Laura Haddock, why are you hurting me?
Sarah Hyland, why are you hurting me?|Getty3/9 Sarah Hyland, why are you hurting me?|Getty
Carly Chaikin, why are you hurting me?|Getty4/9 Carly Chaikin, why are you hurting me?|Getty
Abbey Lee Kershaw, why are you hurting me?|Getty5/9 Abbey Lee Kershaw, why are you hurting me?|Getty
Kirsten Dunst, why are you hurting me?|Getty6/9 Kirsten Dunst, why are you hurting me?|Getty
Melissa McCarthy, why are you hurting me?|Getty7/9 Melissa McCarthy, why are you hurting me?|Getty
Sarah Gertrude, why are you hurting me?|Getty8/9 Sarah Gertrude, why are you hurting me?|Getty
Actress Darby Stanchfield, why are you hurting me?|Getty9/9 Actress Darby Stanchfield, why are you hurting me?|Getty
When will the bad fashion stop screaming? The answer is apparently: never.
It's another week and another trough of rich people zipped up in some very sad looking, sewn together fabric continue to assault our eyes.
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures
Some of the lowest low points in fashion this week are as follows:
Dakota Johnson's deflated vagina costume that she bought off Amazon.
Chloe Grace Moretz's number that really screams "even 19th century spinster librarians are allowed to show a little knee every now and then, right?"
Laura Haddock's dress which traumatized toddlers and pissed off PETA because it's in fact made of the skin of a Teletubby.
Sarah Hyland, who looks as though she got lost on her way to a performance of "Beauty and the Beast: On Ice!" where she plays a very suspiciously soiled napkin.
Carly Chaikin, who believe it or not, is wearing a dress made of the pieces of skin and fat you cut off last weeks's raw chicken breast.
Abbey Lee Kershaw, who is, believe it or not, not actually blind.
Kirsten Dunst: This dress, much liker her career after "Bring it On," is a cascade of disappointment.
Melissa McCarthy's dress looks like an exotic bird orgy, but one of the birds got sick and vomited a river of pea soup.
Sarah Gertrude Shapiro whose dress has a tensile strength of about 3,620 MPa!
Darby Stanchfield whose outfit looks like the product of a drunken night of regret between a melted bowl of strawberry ice cream and a golfer from the 1930s.
Matt Lee is a web producer for Metro New York. He writes about almost everything and anything. Talk to him (or yell at him) on Twitter so he doesn’t feel lonely @mattlee2669.