It should be no surprise that the city that never sleeps is also home to the most students who like to order food in the wee hours of the morning.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
A new nationwide survey by the food ordering site GrubHub and the college food site Spoon University found that three of Manhattan’s campuses were among the schools that placed the most orders between 6 a.m. and 9 a.m.
Columbia University topped the list, and both Pace University (No. 6) and The New School (No. 9) made the Top 10.
Columbia students also like exploring diverse cuisines, as it ranks first in placing the widest variety of ethnic food orders at any time of day. NYU students also like sampling the different restaurants that the Village has to offer and came in second on that list.
At Fordham University, students like their protein. They placed the highest percentage of meat orders, for any meal, out of all of the campuses studied.
Check out the full list of early risers (judged by the percentage of orders they place between 6-9 AM) below.
1. Columbia University
2. Cornell University
3. Rush University Medical Center
4. University of Chicago - Booth School of Business
5. University of South Carolina
6. Pace University
7. University of Pennsylvania
8. Drexel University
9. The New School
10. University of Illinois – Chicago
Follow Lakshmi Gandhi on Twitter @LakshmiGandhi.