If you started 2016 off with the best intentions of doing more yoga but have failed to live up to it, cut yourself some slack and blame it on not having the right tools to keep you motivated. But be warned, after we introduce you to Yoga Design Lab's new collection of yoga mats, you are no longer off the hook.
Never underestimate the power of a beautiful mat — and these ones are pretty spectacular. It's the same feeling of having cool neon sneaks that you can't wait to show off at the gym. Having fitness gear that makes you happy makes you more motivated to use it.
But Yoga Design Lab's mats aren't just pretty. The prints are all designed so yogis can track their alignment and posture during each and every pose, based on the lines and angles used. Hey, geometry does come in handy after all!
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- What you need to know about MTV's 'How Far Is Tattoo Far?' 9 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
The mats are also eco-friendly, made from biodegradable tree rubber and $1 from each sale is donated to Urban Youth Yoga Programs. Check out the collection here.
Follow Emily on Twitter: @EmLaurence