1) Every foodie knows the macaron trumped the cupcake this year. Customize a chic box of these fancy French confection from Macaron Cafe’s vast selection — over 50 flavors which range from classics like chocolate raspberry to the more adventurous matcha green tea. Medium luxury gift-box, $29, www.macaroncafe.com
2) Go one step beyond fancy sea salt: These crystals come from the Himalayan mountains — and they’re pink! Pink Himalayan salt, $12, www.shopterrain.com
3) Impress them with a tin of this Italian sustainably farmed caviar. Bonus: Order now and you’ll get 15 percent off. Calvisius oscietra caviar, $145, www.calvisiuscaviar.com
4) Nudo uses the finest ingredients for their artisanal oils and vinegars, and this set comes with a beautiful serving dish for restaurant-style dipping in your living room. Nudo Oil and Vinegar Gift Set, $39, www.nudo-italia.com
5) Murray’s is the first East Coast location to carry Boast Street Cafe’s delicious black mission figs, pickled in red wine and balsamic vinegar. Louise Geller, director of education at the cheese emporium, recommends pairing the pickles with this handsome Stilton cheese. Boat Street pickles, $13; Tuxford and Tebbutt Stilton cheese, $19, www.murrayscheese.com
6) Bring this artful loaf to any holiday dinner party and you’ll instantly be the star. Black bird pumpernickel raisin bread, $3, All Fairway locations
Treats for the foodies in your life
Whether they’re gourmet snobs or junk-food fiends, we’ve got delicious items to make their hearts (and bellies) smile.