If your head enjoys pillows, and also hoodies, man — have we got news for you.
A wildly successful Kickstarter projectaims to produce a hoodie with an inflatable pillow stitched into the hood.
“The Hypnos Hoodie is a beautiful, comfortable and practical hoodie designed for creatives, travelers, commuters and anybody who has a moment to take a rest,” the company wrote on its Kickstarter page.“It's more than a hoodie, it's your day-to-day (and day-to-night) essential comfort garment, and it does things other hoodies can't-- The hood inflates to form a perfectly ergonomic pillow for rest on the go.”
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures
The project has accrued over $100,000 since its launch on Kickstarter, blasting past the project's original goal of $30,000.
Matt Lee is a Web producer for Metro New York. He writes about almost everything and anything. Talk to him (or yell at him) on Twitter so he doesn’t feel lonely@mattlee2669.