Three Metro readers chosen from more than 100 applicants completed the Civilian Military Combine on Saturday, a race held in honor of 9/11 victims.
1: Esther Carpenter raised $1,200 for the FDNY Burn Center and ran the race in 2:15.
2: Rob Hawthorn raised $2,000 for the Semper Fi Fund and came in 27th place overall.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- What you need to know about MTV's 'How Far Is Tattoo Far?' 9 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
3: Sean Smith raised $1,500. He completed the race in 2:49.