Happy Thursday! Here's the good, the bad and the ... weird via today's top headlines.
>> The judge in the child sex abuse case of disgraced former Penn State assistant football coach Jerry Sandusky said at a pretrial hearing today that he would rule later on several issues, including a motion from the defense to have all charges dismissed, the Associated Press reports via CBS Philly.
>> Philadelphia's population has continued to grow since the 2010 census with an increase of people moving here from other countries and a decline in people moving out of the city to other states, The Daily News reports.
>> A fire gutted a historic $5 million French chateau in Radnor yesterday, according to 6ABC.
>> A Phillymag blog post by Larry Mendte calling on City Council members to get rid of DROP and cut their own budget touched off a halfhearted Twitter battle between Mendte and Council President Darrell Clarke's Communications Director Jane Roh. Which lead to another blog post in which Mendte repeatedly questioned if Roh was tweeting from her city-issued Blackberry. Does he understand that smartphones don't generally charge per tweet?
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- What you need to know about MTV's 'How Far Is Tattoo Far?' 9 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures