For the second day in a row, emergency personnel have responded to 4 WTC construction site for an accident.
According to the FDNY, a steel beam that was being lifted by a crane shifted and smashed into some windows at the 45th and 46th floors of 4 WTC.
About 60 firefighters responded to the scene to clear broken glass and divert pedestrian and vehicle traffic near Trinity Place from Thames Street to Cortland Street, and Liberty, Cedar, and Thames streets between Broadway and West Street.
No injuries were reported.
The incident happened less than 24 hours after a construction worker lost his balance and was impaled when he fell on a metal bar. He was treated at Bellevue Hospital and expected to survive.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
- 2018 Emmy Awards: List of winners, red carpet looks 29 Pictures
Another construction-related accident occurred in February when a crane dropped a load of steel bars being lifted at 4 WTC. The load plummeted 40 stories before coming to a crash on top of a flatbed truck. No one was injured in the incident.