Authorities announced today that they arrested Dorren Mills on Tuesday in North Philadelphia in connection with a string of bank robberies this month.
Mills, 43, is now charged with three bank robberies.
- PHOTOS: Celebrities attend 'Avengers: Endgame' premiere in Los Angeles22 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Memorial spotlights the man behind Nipsey Hussle rap persona14 Pictures
- Feb. 10: TD Bank, 6635 Frankford Ave.
- Feb. 14: TD Bank, 1726 Walnut St.
- Feb. 17: Wells Fargo, 2005 Market St.
Notices were first issued by the FBI/PPD Violent Crime Task Force regarding Mills, who was originally wanted in connection with five separate bank robberies, on Friday, Feb. 21.
Mills, aka Damon Hall, Devon Hall and Darren Mills, was described as armed and dangerous, 6'1" and 280 pounds.
No information was available about how authorities tracked down Mills.