Home
 
Choose Your City
Change City

Bad wiring killed four

Fire officials announced that electrical wiring was the cause of a deadly blaze that killed a family of four last week.

FELTONVILLE – Fire officials announced that electrical wiring was the cause of a deadly blaze that killed a family of four last week.

The blaze at 4814 Palethorp Street claimed the lives of Rasheedah Butts-Wilson and her three children before rescuers could get to them. The home had one working smoke detector in the basement, but it was missing a battery, officials said.

 
 
Consider AlsoFurther Articles