Some of Philadelphia elite came together to show off their fashionable sense and kick off the 13-day Philadelphia Collection.
Guest star designer Nicole Miller, whose father is from Philadelphia, told Metro Philadelphia's fashion culture is underrated and that its proximity to New York City hurt its national appeal.
Miller added that residents here have held on to a style that values dressing up for dinner, instead of the "casual" approach many cities' residents have adapted in recent times.
But she must not have been fortunate enough to see Philadelphia on any given Sunday following an Eagles game, when sweatpants and jerseys dominate the local landscape.
Is Philly fashionable? Check out these pics and tell us what you think.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- What you need to know about MTV's 'How Far Is Tattoo Far?' 9 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
More on fashion: