A woman who refers to herself as the "Black Madam" is being charged with murder in the death of a London woman, reports said.
Padge Victoria Windslowe, 42, was arrested Monday night in the death of 20-year-old Claudia Aderotimi, who died last year shortly after receiving silicone injections in her buttocks in a Southwest Philadelphia hotel, according to reports. Windslowe has been the lone person of interest in the case, but authorities had to wait for the results of a final toxicology report before issuing an arrest warrant.
Windslowe was first arrested in February at a so-called pumping party in Germantown for allegedly injecting a 23-year-old woman who had to be hospitalized. She was charged with aggravated assault, simple assault, theft by deception and related charges in that case.
The Philadelphia District Attorney's Office is scheduled to have a press conference at 3 p.m. to announce the charges.
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures