Firefighters found the body of a 47-year-old man in a burning apartment building in Allentown early Thursday, but believe the man may have been dead before the fire even started.
Authorities do not believe the man's death is related to the relatively small fire and don't suspect foul play was involved early on in their investigation into the blaze, NBC10 reports.
The Allentown apartment fire broke out about 3:30 a.m., possibly the result of an electrical issue with a bathroom fan inside the dead man's residence, according to the NBC10 report.
The apartment building is located on the 2400 block of South Fourth Street.
- PHOTOS: What's Brewing in Steamy Hallows, the Harry Potter-Inspired Cafe19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Frida Kahlo at the Brooklyn Museum doesn't hold back23 Pictures