A 4-year-old boy, one man and one woman died early Monday after a fire ravaged an Easton, Pa., apartment that did not have any smoke detectors, according to The Express-Times.
The fire sparked about 1:30 a.m. inside a third-floor apartment on the 700 block of Spring Garden Street.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Apple Emoji update includes a llama, skateboard and some bagel drama 24 Pictures
The man and the boy died in the fire, while the woman died at Lehigh Valley Hospital shortly after she was pulled from the building. The woman had suffered burns to more than 80 percent of her body, the newspaper reported.
Easton fire Chief John Blast said no smoke detectors were found in the home, the newspaper reported.