Phillies ace Cole Hamels will unveil his own line of Big League Chew on Tuesday.
Hamels' face will be the second ever to grace the pouch of the popular shredded bubble gum treat.Matt Kemp of the Los Angeles Dodgersunveiled his own line of Big League Chew called True Blue Original.
Proceeds from Hamels' line, dubbed Phantastic Original, will benefit theHamels Foundation.
The spinoff will be available for a limited time at select Philadelphia area retailers including Five Below and online at www.plbsports.com, according to a news release.
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures