Boston police issued a community alert after a pair of Chinese food delivery drivers were recently robbed in Dorchester while trying to bring people food.
The first incident took place after 1 p.m. May 1 when a delivery driver from the Hong Kong Restaurant attempted to make a delivery on Topliff Street. The driver told police he was approached by two men sitting on the porch of a home. They pulled a knife on the driver who gave them his money and cell phone. The men then fled.
More recently, on May 3 at about 10:30 p.m., a driver from the China Station Restaurant told police he was making a delivery near Topliff Street when three men tried to rob him. One of them appeared to have a gun, the driver said.
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures
Anyone with information can call police at 617-343-4335.
Follow Michael Naughton on Twitter @metrobosmike.