Police are looking for a man they said groped a teenage girl on the subway last month.
The 13-year-old girl boarded the Bronx-bound train at 125th Street in Harlem around 5:50 p.m. on March 26, police said. The suspect, already on the train, approached the girl and began groping her.
Police said the man followed the teen off the train at 161st Street in the Bronx. He then fled the station.
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures
No injuries were reported in the incident, but police are hoping surveillance footage will help them nab the suspect.
Police described the man as Hispanic and between 20 and 40 years old. He was last seen wearing a black coat and carrying a black duffle bag.
Cops ask anyone with information to call Crime Stoppers at 1-800-577-TIPS (8477), submit a tiponlineor text 274637 (CRIMES), then enter TIP577.
Follow Anna Sanders on Twitter @AnnaESanders