Hey, Cory you may be taller, but I'm richer! That's what Mayor Michael Bloomberg joked to Newark Mayor Cory Booker Wednesday.
The two mayors met an Eagle Academy for Young Men event at Yankee Stadium Wednesday morning.
Speaking at the podium, Bloomberg couldn't resist taking a few shots at Booker, according to the Daily News.
"He runs into burning houses ... he's making all the other mayors look bad," said Bloomberg, referring to Booker's headline-making move last month when he ran into a Newark home that was on fire and rescued the woman who was inside.
"And he's much taller," continued Bloomberg. "But I'm richer, Cory."
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- A look back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
Bloomberg's net worth is estimated to be $22 billion.