We heard that Larry Mendte had gone to Libya with former Congressman Curt Weldon and his "delegation" and thought "hmm, fate must have brought these two publicity hounds, er, news makers together." Turns out Gaddafi canceled his meeting with them (fathom that), but the two have found other Libyan officials willing to listen to them jabber, unofficially that is.
Check out the video from WPIX-TV in New York where Mendte's slumming these days.
Note that Mendte uses the term "dramatically raised" three times. That couldn't be a plug for Weldon who let him tag along, could it?!? And don't forget, Rule No. 1 of the Larry Mendte School of Journalism: make yourself the central figure in the story.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- What you need to know about MTV's 'How Far Is Tattoo Far?' 9 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
I have to wrap up this story now. Nuclear physicists in Japan are waiting for me. Better yet, Terry Francona is on the line. He wants me to help the Sawx. Later