A 50-year-old Hyde Park man was arrested today for allegedly being a pimp and forcing two women into the commercial sex industry.
Darrell Bryan Graham, also known as Diamond, was indicted on five counts of human sex trafficking, the U.S. Attorney's office announced today.
Graham allegedly used force, fraud or coercion to recruit, entice, harbor and transport two women to engage in sex and he benefited financially.
The incidents involving an unidentified woman occurred in or about August and September of 2011. The incidents involving the second unidentified woman occurred in or about May and June 2009.
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures
Authorities also claimed that Graham transported the first woman from Massachusetts to New Jersey, Vermont and Pennsylvania for the purpose of prostitution.
Graham faces life in prison if convicted on some of the counts. He is due in court next week for a detention hearing.