The president of a Manhattan real-estate firm was buried today after he died Friday in a freak skydiving accident.
David Winoker, 49, who ran Winoker Realty Co., jumped from a plane in Ulster County, New York, as part of a friend’s 50th birthday celebration, according to the Daily News. But his parachute never opened.
Winoker's widow, Jillian Winoker, was distraught with grief yesterday at his funeral, as she said she was the one who convinced her husband to go sky-diving, according to the New York Post.
“He never said no to me. Maybe this time, he should have said no,” said his widow, according to the Post.
In addition to his wife, Winoker, leaves behind three children.
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- A look back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
The accident also took the life of his 25-year-old sky-diving instructor, Alexander Chulsky, who lived in Brooklyn.