While driving around the South End of Boston Sunday morning, police said state Rep. Carlos Henriquez got into a fight with a woman in his car, and it got physical.
Henriquez, 35, was arrested around 4:30 a.m. at 21 Forsyth St. near the Northeastern University campus, and charged with domestic assault and kidnapping, according to the Boston Police Department.
According to a police report, there was an argument between Henriquez and the woman before it escalated into a physical altercation inside the car. The woman, who police have not identified, left the car and alerted a Northeastern University police officer.
Henriquez' biography on the Legistature's website says he serves on the Joint Committee on Education, the Joint Committee on Mental Health and Substance Abuse, and the Joint Committee on the Judiciary.
He represents the 5th Suffolk District in the Massachusetts House of Representatives, which includes Dorchester.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- A look back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
- 2018 Emmy Awards: List of winners, red carpet looks 29 Pictures