A Merchantville, N.J. woman is dead and her daughter injured after the daughter's ex-boyfriend entered their home Wednesday night and stabbed both of them, according to the Camden County Prosecutor's Office.
Gilbert Villanueva, 26, allegedly stabbed 22-year-old Kristen Durocher and her 50-year-old mother Suzanne Durocher. Suzanne died of her injuries while Kristen is in stable condition at Cooper University Hospital.
Villanueva was in the Durocher's home Wednesday night on Prospect Street. Officials said Suzanne tried to get Villanueva to leave. He then stabbed both women. He has been charged with felony murder, attempted murder, purposeful and knowing murder and second degree burglary.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
- 2018 Emmy Awards: List of winners, red carpet looks 29 Pictures
Villanueva was taken to Our Lady of Lourdes Hospital in Camden Wednesday night for knife wounds sustained to his hands. He will be arraigned today in Camden County Superior Court.
According to reports, Suzanne Durocher was the associate chief nursing officer of operations at Temple University Hospital.