A man and woman were killed early this morning when a small fire ripped through a South Boston apartment early this morning.
The unidentified man and woman were inside a third-floor apartment at 4 Linsky-Barry Court, also known as the D Street housing projects.
Fire crews responded there just before 3 a.m. The small, one-alarm fire was contained to the apartment, according to the fire apartment.
The man and woman were found inside the apartment by responding fire fighters and were pronounced dead on scene.
Investigators are looking into the cause of the fire. Damage was estimated at $50,000.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- What you need to know about MTV's 'How Far Is Tattoo Far?' 9 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
Because the fire was fatal, the fire department, Boston police and the district attorney's office are investigating.