Police are investing a quadruple homicide that killed one man and left three critically wounded in North Philadelphia last night.
Police were called to a residence on the 1800 block of North Newkirk Street shortly before 12:30 a.m. They found a man, 20, shot once in the head. He was pronounced dead on the scene.
Also wounded was a man in his 20s, who was shot in the face, a 27-year-old, shot twice in the back and once in the chest, and a second 27-year-old, who was shot in the back.
All were taken to Temple University Hospital, where they are in critical condition.
No arrests have been made.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- What you need to know about MTV's 'How Far Is Tattoo Far?' 9 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures