A Craigslist poster is offering a literal truck load of free pillows to anyone who cares to show up and claim them.
We can only assume the free pillows are remnants from International Pillow Fight 2012 this past Saturday. Revelers gathered in Washington Square Park, beating each other with soft down head cushions in a show of pillow fight freedom.
The aftermath, though, is hundreds of unclaimed pillows that one Craigslister is looking to give away to someone, anyone.
"Hundreds of free pillows in my 14' U-Haul truck. It is parked at the corner of McKibbin St. and White St. in Bushwick," the poster said. "This is a pillow extravaganza!"
Indeed it is. The photo attached to the ad includes two vibrant looking young people donning bunny eared-top hats. They grin happily in front of a mound of pillows of every shape, size and variety.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- What you need to know about MTV's 'How Far Is Tattoo Far?' 9 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
The truck is wide open now for anyone who wants to mosey on down and claim themselves some pillows.
"No need to arrange a time. The pillows will not run out," the poster said.
Brave souls who fear not bed bugs or small pox can head down and get 'em while they're hot.