Want to talk to the city about open space and other neighborhood needs?
Well, grab a seat and a Dunkins’ coffee because Mayor Thomas Menino, along with the city’s Parks and Recreation department, are hosting a series of meet and greets to gab about what’s going on in the Hub.
The meetups will focus on gripes about city services, and what locals would like to see in certain park areas.
There will be a comment box, too, so you can drop anonymous notes without having to deal with the anxiety that goes along with speaking to the mayor face-to-face.
It’s an annual event and meetings with constituents will be held from May 15 through June 23.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- A look back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
- 2018 Emmy Awards: List of winners, red carpet looks 29 Pictures
Here is a complete list of upcoming events:
Thursday, May 3 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. Peter Looney Park 34 Union St., Charlestown
Sunday, May 6 12:30 p.m. to 2 p.m. Ringgold Park 10 Ringgold St., South End
Tuesday, May 15 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. Iacono Park 150 Readville St., Hyde Park
Thursday, May 17 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. Walker Playground 550 Norfolk Ave., Mattapan
Friday, May 18 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. Fallon Field 910 South St., Roslindale
Thursday, May 31 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. East Boston Stadium 143 Porter St., East Boston
Monday, June 4 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. Billings Field 369 LaGrange St., West Roxbury
Thursday, June 7 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. McKinney Playground 74 Faneuil St., Allston
Friday, June 8 9 a.m. to 10 a.m. Fr. Buckley Playground 210 West Third St., South Boston
Monday, June 11 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. Rev. Loesch Family Park 81 Brent St., Dorchester
Friday, June 22 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. DeFilippo Playground 135 Prince St., North End
Saturday, June 23 9:30 a.m. to 10:30 a.m. Kittredge Park Linwood St., Roxbury