The jurors weighing the fate of alleged mob boss James "Whitey" Bulger have reached a verdict.
Lawyers for both sides, Bulger, spectators and others are starting to gather in the courtroom as the jury prepares to be brought in.
The jury began its deliberations on Tuesday.
The jury weighed Bulger’s guilt on a 32-count indictment that includes charges for racketeering, murder, extortion, money laundering and illegal gun possession.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- What you need to know about MTV's 'How Far Is Tattoo Far?' 9 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
The 83-year-old Bulger was arrested in Santa Monica, Calif., in 2011 after 16 years on the run. Bulger fled after corrupt FBI agent John Connolly tipped him off just before law enforcement acted on an indictment.
His trial featured more than 70 witnesses who testified over more than seven weeks.
Metro will provide real time updates on the results of the verdict from the courthouse on Twitter.
Follow Michael Naughton on Twitter @metrobosmike.