Chef Justin Bogle had been set to open his very first restaurant, Avance, this month but it's been pushed back to December, according to a news release.
Bogle is opening the restaurant with managing partner Chris Scarduzio at the old site of Le Bec Fin at 15th and Walnut streets in Center City.
Bogle in 2009 had become the youngest person at age 28 to earn two Michelin Stars at Gilt Restaurant in New York City. He graduated from the Restaurant School at Walnut Hill College in Philadelphia in 2002. He had worked at Alma de Cuba and Striped Bass.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- What you need to know about MTV's 'How Far Is Tattoo Far?' 9 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
Avance's menu will focus on hyper-local and seasonal ingredients. There will be two tasting menus, one five courses and one eight courses. Patrons can also order a la carte off the menu.
A bar will be featured downstairs.