A local gym is lending an open ear Tuesday to those who wish to share their feelings about the Boston Marathon bombings.
Qi The Inner Gym, an integrative wellness center, developed programs and initiatives in partnership with the Boston Police Department to bring healing to the first responders, victims and local community affected by the Boston Marathon attack.
Tuesday's Listening Day will feature nine couches in Copley Square manned by trained "listeners" to ask how the public is doing two months after the Boston Marathon.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- What you need to know about MTV's 'How Far Is Tattoo Far?' 9 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
According to organizers, listeners will ask visitors to sit one at a time to answer three questions: "How are you doing? What do you need? Is there any way in this present moment that I can be of assistance to you?"
The free event runs from noon until 4 p.m.