Home
 
Choose Your City
Change City

Mail burn starts two-alarm fire

A person burning old mail in the stairway of her Mattapan apartment building caused a fire there yesterday morning that resulted in $250,000 and sent one person to the hospital and displaced five people.

A person burning old mail in the stairway of her Mattapan apartment building caused a fire there yesterday morning that resulted in $250,000 and sent one person to the hospital and displaced five people. The two-alarm fire at 116 Hazelton St. broke out about 7:47 a.m., fire officials said.

 
Consider AlsoFurther Articles