A 38-year-old man has been arrested in the stabbing death of a 32-year-old Queens woman inside her home earlier this week, police said.
Cops responded to a call about an assault at 32-48 55th St. in Woodside on Tuesday when they discovered the victim, Katherine Seeber, with multiple stab wounds to her torso. She was pronounced dead at the scene.
Pedro Sanchez, who is homeless, has been charged with second-degree murder, criminal possession of a weapon, tampering with evidence and resisting arrest, police said.
Sanchez and the victim were in a relationship and he grew outraged when he learned she was seeing someone else, The Daily News reports.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- What you need to know about MTV's 'How Far Is Tattoo Far?' 9 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
Seeber herself had served more than a decade in prison for the murder of her step-great-grandmother, 91, in 2000 in upstate New York, the News reports.