Police are investigating the shooting death of a 30-year-old man who was gunned down Sunday morning on a North Philadelphia street.
Officers around 2 a.m. responded to a radio call reporting a person with a gun on the 300 block of West Cecil B. Moore Avenue.
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures
Arriving officers found the victim lying in the street.
He had been shot in the chest.
Medics pronounced the man on the scene.
His identity has not yet been released, and there is not yet word on a motive or suspect in the slaying.
Anyone with information on the crime is asked to call 911, to contact the Homicide Unit at 215-686-3334 or 3335, or to submit an anonymous tip by dialing 215-686-TIPS (8477), texting PPD TIP (773847), emailing email@example.com or by filling out this online form.