A 24-year-old man was robbed of his cell phone and shot in front of his home in Philadelphia's Lawncrest section early Tuesday.
The non-fatal shooting happened about 1:30 a.m. Tuesday on the 5900 block of Tabor Avenue, according to police.
The victim reported he was approached by two robbers while he was sitting in front of his home. The men took his cell phone.
- PHOTOS: New art and old relics at Mickey Mouse's NYC gallery 25 Pictures
- PHOTOS: See Yes on 3 supporters react to historic transgender rights Question 3 win 11 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look back at Queen performing in the 1970s and 1980s 22 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: A look at Idris Elba's style through the years 20 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Heidi Klum's annual Halloween party and other amazing celebrity costumes 17 Pictures
- These are the spookiest cities per capita in the U.S. 5 Pictures
- Food Network star talks pumpkin carving 1 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Is Cardi B pregnant again? This tweet has people guessing 6 Pictures
- Natural Museum's best wildlife photos of the year 5 Pictures
The 24-year-old man was shot three times in his buttocks during the robbery. He was in stable condition at Albert Einstein Medical Center.
No arrests have been made, and no information on the suspects was available Tuesday morning.