A man was fatally stabbed in the chest Sunday night only a few streets behind Temple University Hospital, police said.
The victim, said to be in his late 20s, was found around 10 p.m.on the 3200 block of Germantown Avenue, police said.
He was pronounced dead at Temple around 10:30 p.m., police said.
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- A look back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
No further details are available at this time, police said.