The Department of Transportation and NYPD said there may be residual delays near all of the street closures on October 4 and 5. There will be several delays and closures on Sunday for MS Bike Tour. Plan accordingly.
Saturday, October 4
Liberty Street between Broadway and Trinity Place in Manhattan will be closed from Noon to 6 pm for the Sons of Italy Freedom Block Party.
Sixth Avenue between West 38th Street and West 27th Street in Manhattan and nearby areas will be closed from Noon to 3 p.m. for the Korea Times Parade.
Sunday, October 5
Eighth Avenue between West 42nd Street and West 57th Street in Manhattan will be closed from 11 a.m. to 6 p.m. for the 8th Avenue Fall Festival and Midtown North Community Council Fair.
John Street between Front Street and Water Street in Manhattan will be closed from Noon to 6 p.m. for the Deepavali Festival. Water Street between Fulton Street and Fletcher Street and Front Street between John Street and Maiden Lane will also be closed during the festival.
General Pulaski Memorial Parade is on Sunday from 12:30 p.m. to 1:30 p.m. The route will run on 5th avenue between East 35th Street and East 56th Street. Expect traffic delays and closures in and around the area.
The MS Bike Tour is on Sunday and will close the following areas in Manhattan:
55/100 Mile Route- Leaving NYC
- West Street between West 54th Street and Canal Street
- Canal Street between West Street and Holland Tunnel Entrance
55/100 Mile Route Returning NYC
- West 178th Street between Cabrini Boulevard and Pinehurst Avenue
- Pinehurst Avenue between West 178th Street and West 177th Street
- West 177th Street between Pinehurst Avenue and Haven Avenue
- Haven Avenue/West 168th Street between West 177th Street and Fort Washington Avenue
- Fort Washington Avenue between West 168th Street and West 165th Street
- West 165th Street between Fort Washington Avenue and Riverside Drive
- Riverside Drive between West 165th Street and West 72nd Street
- West 72nd Street between Riverside Drive and West End Avenue
- West End Avenue between West 72nd Street and West 59th Street
- West 59th Street between West End Avenue and Joe DiMaggio Highway
30 Mile Route
- West Street between West 54th Street and Battery Park Underpass
- Battery Park Underpass between West Street and FDR Drive
- FDR Drive (North Bound) between Battery Park Underpass and Harlem River Drive
- Harlem River Drive between FDR Drive and 10th Avenue
- 10th Avenue between Harlem River Drive and West 218th Street
- West 218th Street between 10th Avenue and Indian Road
- Indian Road between West 218th Street and West 214th Street
- West 214th Street between Indian Road and Seaman Avenue
- Seaman Avenue between West 214th Street and Riverside Drive
- Riverside Drive between Seaman Avenue and Henry Hudson Parkway
- Henry Hudson Parkway/Joe DiMaggio Highway / West Street (South Bound) between Riverside Drive and West 56th Street
To download full details about the bike race and route, visit www.bikenyn.nationalmssociety.org/