View Street closures and traffic delays for April 12th & 13th, 2014 in a larger map
Spring is in the air, which means festivals and some street closures coming up in New York City.
Here are the corridors closed this weekend, via the NYPD. Drivers should expect delays near the street shutdowns.
Saturday, April 12 Closures
The annual Upper Broadway Spring Festival, open from 11 a.m. to 5 p.m. will close Broadway between 110th Street and 116th Streets in Manhattan.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- What you need to know about MTV's 'How Far Is Tattoo Far?' 9 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures
Sunday April 13 Closures
The Persian Day Parade, which kicks off at noon, will close 37th and 38th Streets between Fifth and Park Avenues for its formation in Manhattan. The parade route will also be closed, on Madison Avenue between 38th and 26th Streets. The parade will disperse on 27th Street between Madison and Fifth Avenues. A Persian Day festival will also close Madison Avenue between 26th and 25th Streets and 26th Street between Fifth and Madison Avenues.The event will also close 36th, 25th, and 24th Streets between Madison and Park Avenues and Park Avenue between 23rd and 26th Streets.
The Ridgewood LDC Myrtle Avenue Festival in Queens will close Myrtle Avenue between Fresh Pond Road and Wyckoff Avenue.
The Tour de Staten Island will affect local streets but no closures are scheduled.