UPDATE: According to a medical examiner who conducted an autopsy, Mary Kennedy, the wife of Robert F. Kennedy Jr., died of asphyxiation from hanging, as reported by CNN.
She was found dead in her Westchester County Wednesday today of an apparent suicide, according to a report on RadarOnline.com. Her body was found in an "out building," according to Beford police.
They had been marred for 16 years and had four children together.
The two filed for divorce in 2010. Mary continued to live at their home in Mount Kisco, New York, while RFK Jr. spent most of his time in L.A. He is well known as an environmentalist.
He is the son of Robert F. Kennedy, a U.S. Senator who represented New York and attorney general, and is the nephew of John F. Kennedy, the assassinated president.
- All of these celebrities have had their nudes leaked 35 Pictures
- Here's what it's like to fish for your dinner at Zauo NYC (photos) 21 Pictures
- PHOTOS: The best cosplay of NYCC 2018, Day 3 44 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Looking back at Heidi Klum's best Halloween costumes 19 Pictures
- PHOTOS: Nightmare Machine, the haunted house for millennials 14 Pictures
- American Music Awards 2018: Red carpet looks, list of winners 23 Pictures
- What you need to know about MTV's 'How Far Is Tattoo Far?' 9 Pictures
- Who is Alexander Edwards, Amber Rose's new boyfriend? 9 Pictures
- Are Blac Chyna and Rob Kardashian getting back together? 8 Pictures
- Anne Frank's Diary now comes as a graphic novel 3 Pictures
- Reimagine End of Life celebrates all things death and dying 5 Pictures